Melbourne

Monday, February 8, 2010

Venting

Reality Sets in After a Month..
and it's all the same. Only WORSE, in fact. Now the "new girl" at work, I do all the shit work of course, work the yucky shifts, etc. After a long day on my feet doing the dirty work, I get ANOTHER annoying phone call from my temporary lawyer landlord about bills.??$!!$!! I thought they were all included, in fact, I am nearly sure we agreed upon it, and now he changes his tune. He has rung me nearly every day in the 3 weeks I've lived here about something or other. I am sick of his voice and his nagging texting and now I am just sick of him and want out of here asap. Good thing it's Saturday before I know it, and I'll be moving from here and this. THAT part is the wonderful thing about this traveling. Never in one place, no matter how good or bad, for very long. And now that I have my camera back, I can commence with the sightseeing and documenting. I am getting my bearings now, and can navigate around town pretty well with my map. Once I'm in Richmond, I've got a friend just down the road and a park across the street. In fact, I can walk through the park to work everyday if I want. Work has managed to get 4 days out of me, but at $15/hr cash I can't complain. It will allow me some time and money to figure out my next move, and enjoy the rest of my time here, with alot less stress, I HOPE. Let's hope. Once winter sets in here, I'll need to find warmer drier ground. Once I've got internet at home, I can do some research and figure out where's next and what's what. And what else to do while I'm here. Call the bank. Release my funds. Book a flight, and have some FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment